POSITION: Part-Time SLP
HOURS: Flexible, M-F between 3pm - 6pm
Premier Pediatric Therapy Source is a growing pediatric therapy practice in Annandale, VA serving children 0-18 years with diverse needs. We have expanded our current clinic another 3500 square feet to accommodate the growing needs of the families we serve and are looking for a Part-Time Speech-Language Pathologist to join our dynamic team of OTs, PTs, SLPs and Registered Dietitian.
In this position, you will provide evaluation and treatment services in the clinic as well as via Telehealth, be comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively with team members, and play an active role in the growth and development of the practice. We see a wide range of conditions ranging from mild to complex so the caseloads provide a variety of learning experiences for new and seasoned therapists.
- Flexible, hybrid work schedule (Clinic and Telehealth).
- No weekends or late evening appointments.
- Manageable caseloads with designated documentation time.
- COVID-19 protocols enforced with PPE provided.
- Processes that foster a healthy work-life balance (no taking work home).
- The ability to focus solely on addressing the needs of the children you'll treat. Our admin team takes care of all the new registration paperwork, scheduling, billing, and authorizations.
- Weekly staff meetings, team building, and Bi-monthly case conference meetings.
- Mentorship and training.
- Multiple opportunities to work with other team members on program development in areas of interest.
- A fun, rewarding, and low-stress work environment.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university with Certification of Clinical Competencies (CCC).
- Active Virginia State Licensure.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working with the pediatric population as a Speech-Language Pathologist and preferably 1 year working with children 0-5.
- Working knowledge and ability to determine medical necessity.
- Strong ability to work independently.
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate well with families, funding source personnel, and other professionals.
- Possess exceptional time management skills.
- Possess exceptional writing skills.
- Basic computer experience (Microsoft Office, Internet, Electronic Medical Record, etc.).
- Reliable transportation.
We look forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about our practice please visit our website at www.premierpedstherapy.com.